Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can my computer run The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Mainly, I'm wondering about the graphics. I know that everything else is more than powerful enough.

The graphics card is:

Intel(R) HD graphics 3000

I've got a quad core processor, so that's kind of irrelevant. I really need to know about the graphics though!Can my computer run The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
I'm sorry to say that no I don't think you'll be able to run it at all. I don't think Skyrim supports onboard graphics. First of all, you don't even have a graphics. Given the fact that you don't have a graphics card to begin with, you'll have to buy a new computer entirely since you'll have to deal with getting a new motherboard that will be able to support the graphics card and maybe a new processor as well if your motherboard doesn't support that too.

If you want to play Skyrim or any other PC game at the highest graphical settings possible, I suggest going to Alienware since building a computer on your own would be very difficult for you. This is going to cost maybe around $1000 at the lowest. But you can always play Skyrim on consoles like PS3 or XBOX assuming you haven't bought the game on computer yet.Can my computer run The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.





cCan my computer run The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Intel HD Graphics 3000=garbage.



If your graphics card doesn't have ATI, NVIDIA, Geforce, or Radeon in the name somewhere, it sucks.



So no, it won't run.
Nope that's an integrated card usually dubbed as a "media accelerator," it isn't meant for gaming at all. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment