Sunday, March 4, 2012

How well will the The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim run on my computer?

Here's my specs.



Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX460M 1.5GB



Maximum Screen Resolution:1920x1080 Full HD



Memory:6GB DDR3



Processor:Intel Core i7-740QM 1.73GHz-6MB Cache (Turbo Boost 2.93)



Operating Sytem:Windows 7 Home Premium (64Bit)



Hard drive:1TBHow well will the The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim run on my computer?
my best bet is you will be able to set the graphics to max with the set up you have. The graphics card is a little older compared to the 500 series but still should run the game max.How well will the The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim run on my computer?
Probably well, but the requirements aren't out yet soooooo...



Can people please stop posting this question :3How well will the The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim run on my computer?
OK, go to the site in my source. It's called 'Can You Run It'/System Requirements Lab. It quickly scans your PC to see if you can, well, if you can run a game. (Select game from list or type in name). It doesn't just say 'Yes'/'No' though, it shows a graphic of how well it will run (Barely enough, really smoothly, etc) and shows what category, if any, is lacking (Graphics Card, RAM, Processor, etc). It is not a scam, I use it all the time to see if I can run games, because my PC is a pile of rubbish. Just need to download a java applet that can be easily uninstalled after used. Hope I helped you out =)

PS: Specs aren't out yet, but your PC looks pretty powerful...
its not out yet so cant really answer that question just look up the system requirements online

No comments:

Post a Comment