Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's the best skill in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I want to know which skill i should focus on. Should i do magic, thieving/stealth, combat/smithing and blocking or a different one? i just got the game and im kinda confused and overwhelmed about all the things to doWhat's the best skill in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
I would suggest just do what feels comfortable. I am personally a sneak kind of guy so mine is way high now with one handed weapons, light armor, and blocking. I also have smithing because i hate having to wait on the world to give me good armor. I would suggest at least getting good at one long range and one short range attack though. Sticking with only one can really hurt you down the line, like against dragons. It all depends on how you play though. Variety is really helpful though. In a game like this you really don't want to be stuck in a situation with your pants down.



On a side note, if you want to gain levels faster, there are the guardian stones that one helps all of sneak skills, one helps all combat, and the last helps all magic increase 20% faster than normal. Or you can find the lover stone closer to the far left of the map city that starts with an M (I forgot the name) and that help you gain all levels 15% faster.
I've been focusing on destruction and it's been working extremely well for me so far.

I've got a little over 400 magicka and 300% regen with my gear, add 70 destruction and there isn't very much that can live more than a few seconds against you.

Restoration goes very well with destruction too, with its magicka regen talents, i would reccomend the two of them together.What's the best skill in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
dude i was overwhelmed too, i chose destruction magic at first and its great but i quickly learned conjuration magic( somoning the flame atronach and bound sword) is much better restoration(healing spells) is also a necessity so definitely go with the mage stone and work on your magic, my one handed combat skill is also very high
Well speaking that I just started playing it and I am only level 5 I would say focus on archery because of the dragons, and focus on your magic, that I am working on and also I will sort of focus on one handed weapons and armor :)What's the best skill in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Don't focus on anything use any skill that is available to you and if you like it just keep using it

No comments:

Post a Comment