Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is the game Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim worth it?

I played Elder scrolls III morrowind and i loved it but i got bored fast from oblivion and I really disliked that game...sooooo how good is skyrim?I would really appreciate if you would tell me sum cool stuff you can do in this game.Is the game Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim worth it?
I just got Skyrim for Christmas and I think it's great so far. It has really good third person and spells and magic too. I think you should just give it a chance.
Well, I guess it just depends on your personal gaming preferences. I always liked Morrowind and I liked Oblivion, I love pretty much anything Bethesda makes, so I wasn't surprised when I fell in love with Skyrim. Personally, it is one of my favorite games to date, but that's because I like RPGs. If you like RPGs then I'd think you'd like Skyrim.

As far as things you can do, there are similar questlines from the previous games. There's the main quest, Fighters' Guild, Mages' Guild, Thieves' Guild, and The Dark Brotherhood (Or, Morag Tong from Morrowind), and several Daedric quests. There are a lot more dungeons and more quests, and just a lot more things to do in general. Still, I can't guarantee you'll like it off my personal opinion. If you disliked Oblivion, perhaps you should rent Skyrim or borrow it from a friend first, so you don't waste money if you end up not liking it.Is the game Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim worth it?
My brothers bought it for 50 or 60 dollars and they have been in their rooms playing it for HOURS and DAYS so its gotta be good, but they have to use the computer to figure out some things because they get stuck. After hours and days of playing and they still aren't even closed to finish, it sounds like its gonna take a long time.



now here's a word from my brother:

~The campaign is really long and hard to finish because there are many side quests

~You can get distracted easily in the game especially if you like helping people on it because trust me, there's a lot of people

~You get to fight a lot of dragons

~Better graphics on the characters and you can go to excavation sites to find cool artifacts
I haven't played it and I dont plan it. I've played all the other elder scrolls and they all were boring and whack, I doubt they suddenly made a change from oblivion bring boring to skyrim being the best game ever. Trying 4 different ones, I've realized that elder scrolls, no matter which one, will always suck.Is the game Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim worth it?
I'm a huge fan of Morrowind, and Skyrim is by far my favorite game out of all the Elder Scrolls titles released to date.
ITS AMAZING GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment