Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skrim - Will attacking Whiterun with the Stormcloaks cause me to lose Lydia or my house?

naw.The Elder Scrolls V: Skrim - Will attacking Whiterun with the Stormcloaks cause me to lose Lydia or my house?
No, you don't lose either. You might think you have lost them while you are attacking and you try to get in. It will say a key is required. But after you speak with Ulfric again, you can go back. And she wasn't back at the house? Try looking at your house in your room. If she isn't there then she probably died. Though, the only time Lydia has ever died for me was when I kill her.The Elder Scrolls V: Skrim - Will attacking Whiterun with the Stormcloaks cause me to lose Lydia or my house?
No, you'll keep both, HOWEVER, be sure to do a Mephala's Daedric Quest First for her quest requires speaking to original Jarl and his son.. which can't be done if you take it over with the Storm Cloaks.The Elder Scrolls V: Skrim - Will attacking Whiterun with the Stormcloaks cause me to lose Lydia or my house?
You wont lose Lydia or the house
I did the quest and Lydia stayed with me but i'm not sure about the house, but I doubt it will go

No comments:

Post a Comment