Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should I get Battlefield 3 OR The elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row the Third?

Im going to buy Uncharted 3. What should I get another game from these three?Should I get Battlefield 3 OR The elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row the Third?
Bf3 is an average game.

I have it and its nowhere near to Moderen warfare games.

Don't get it.I also didn't get it.I borrowed it from a frnd.

Saints row is looking fun but for a while.

The Best choice would be Elder scrolls V : Skyrim.

Its an epic thrilling adventure.I have played Oblivion so much and Skyrim is looking better in every way than Oblivion and will last u longer.



Hope This help
Battlefield 3 for sure. Playing BF3 is an amazing experence. With the new FrostBite 2.0 engine鈥檚 support, it is extremly realisticand authentic.Its destructible environments are really awesome.Moreover, it has a great multiplayer component.What are you waiting for? Check its information here and get ready!Should I get Battlefield 3 OR The elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row the Third?
hmm not bf3 cuz it was a disapointment but depending on ur fav genre i personally would pick skyrim over the others, elder scrolls has a reason of waiting 6 or so years before releasing the new games, they are all around epic.
Elder Scroll 5 cause sr3 or bfw3 iis not goin to last u like 4 years from now playin themShould I get Battlefield 3 OR The elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row the Third?
Skyrim without a doubt. This isn't even a fair question.
Skyrim
Skyrim without a doubt.
Definitly skyrim. You will play it for years to come

No comments:

Post a Comment