Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anyone have any information on the Elder Scrolls V?

I've been hunting around the internet a bit and the only thing I have found is that they will begin working on it after Fallout 3 is released.



As anyone, perhaps, found more information regarding this?



Thanks. =DAnyone have any information on the Elder Scrolls V?
I have read lots of Blogs about Elder Scrolls 5, it is confirmed that there will be a ES5.



I have also read that it will come out sometimes in 2009 or 2010 which is a long time away.



Be patient my dear, a masterpiece will take a long long time to develop. God knows how many years did they spend on making the 4th E.S.



Elder Scrolls Rock.Anyone have any information on the Elder Scrolls V?
no, they arent going to work on it after fallout3. they are currently working on rougewarrior.then wet.then probably tes5.i love tes4 ive beaten almost every quest on the game.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment