Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can anyone help me with The elder scrolls V:Skyrim?

So I just passed the part where I killed the dragon sahloknir, and for some reason everyone is attacking me! I literally mean everyone! Does it have something to do with the vampirism thing?Can anyone help me with The elder scrolls V:Skyrim?
Yes, sadly, once your vampirism reaches a certain stage everyone attacks you, to set it back a stage sneak into someone's house (preferably a farmer away from the city) at night and then drink their blood.

Then you need to get a quest from the wizard guy in Morthal, that will rid you of your vampirism.Can anyone help me with The elder scrolls V:Skyrim?
I agree with the cure the guy said, but that gets really complicated. That vampire curing guy is an asshole. Honestly, I found it easier just to join the companions and become a wherewolf. ( plus you're a wherewolf, which is badass) but like the other guy said, go sneak into someones house and drink their blood, and enter a town. It calms down the blood craving and makes you way less noticeable.
  • applebees happy hour
  • pittsburgh
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment