Saturday, March 10, 2012

When is coming out the Elder Scrolls V, it is about time!!?

I have been sick of Oblivion for a while and playing Morrowind again but I want the new one!When is coming out the Elder Scrolls V, it is about time!!?
I think I speak on behalf of all Morrowind lovers, that for the new Elder Scrolls game, they need to just remake Morrowind. Seriously, Morrowind with the new Bethesda engine, remake the guilds (add more substance), and they've got a hit!When is coming out the Elder Scrolls V, it is about time!!?
I saw on a website that it is coming out next...oh wait, I just saw the date it was announced.

Never mind.When is coming out the Elder Scrolls V, it is about time!!?
They're making a new one? Yay =D I just googled it and it doesn't look like there's been a release date set yet. But that sounds awesome! I miss Morrowind, I can't get it to work on my 360.
Idk, but it better be soon, and it better have multiplayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment