Wednesday, March 7, 2012

About home decoration on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, using console code?

Hello, I really like the home in Markath but would like to add another mannequin or two , to the home. I'm not sure if this is possible but I have been experimenting for what seems like forever. I'm not that great at all the console code stuff but I get the gist of it.. If anyone has any clue how to do this I would be so thankful, Thank you!About home decoration on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, using console code?
not all houses have mannequin solitute is the best houseAbout home decoration on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, using console code?
If you type HELP MANNEQUIN 0

PLACEATME %26gt;mannequin id%26lt; that may put one where ever your pointing

remember to back up and save before trying any of the commands

If that doesnt work you'll just have to wait for a mod, or do it yourself when the cs kit arrives

No comments:

Post a Comment