Saturday, March 10, 2012

In the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, there is a cone of light coming out of my character that wont go away.?

I just started the game, and nothing I do seems to remove it. I don't want to start all over, so I need help. Thanks.In the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, there is a cone of light coming out of my character that wont go away.?
If you have it on 360 I heard that the creators of the game were saying not to install it on the hard drive as there were technical issues that they have to fix with a patch and update. So that might be the problem but I don't own the game.In the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, there is a cone of light coming out of my character that wont go away.?
Well, considering how it released yesterday (It's 12:05 AM in Ohio right now.), I'm assuming it still has some bugs. In Oblivion, I mostly ignored bugs like that, and they went away over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment