Saturday, March 10, 2012

Has anyone beaten the main quest of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?

I did one main quest, then tackled the Companions,College, Thieves, Stormcloaks, now on Dark Brotherhood; so no.Has anyone beaten the main quest of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?
i have a long way to go before i even think about doing the other 2 3rds of the main story.i have 150+ hours into skyrim now and i figure i have at least 200 more to go.im sorry but if you just play out the main story line,you have missed the whole point of playing this game or any other rpg.to me people who just play out the main story are just blowing through the game so they can claim they have played it,when actually they missed out on quite a lot .hope this helps.Has anyone beaten the main quest of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?
No, I have been doing a little of everything, I have started out doing main quest. But I do a lot of side quest, so no I am taking my time, not rushing through everything.Has anyone beaten the main quest of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?
Yes, I have, the ending is EPIC.



SPOILER!



You go to Savngarde and fight Alduin with champions of the past. It was wicked cool!
what is the main questline? i just go around do stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment