Saturday, March 10, 2012

Would a PC download of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim run good on my laptop.My laptop specs are in the descriptin?

I have the HP Pavilion G7 with windows 7 and a premium vision AMD processorWould a PC download of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim run good on my laptop.My laptop specs are in the descriptin?
Please be more specific on the processor, as well as video card, if any, and RAM (most laptop should have at least 4GB anyway)



If you don't know how to determine all of those, go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a> click on the drop box and choose whatever game, let it do the analysis and it will tell you whether if the PC is up to the task or not and also provide your laptop's specifications. However don't reply on the result too much though.Would a PC download of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim run good on my laptop.My laptop specs are in the descriptin?
Maybe, if so put the settings on low or try downloading it from pirate bay to try it out, then buy it if it works otherwise you won't get offical updates or dlc's

No comments:

Post a Comment