Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for pc or ps3?

I have already checked, and my pc meet the system requirements. But one thing I've noticed is that the ps3 version is more expensive, so does that mean it's better in some way??Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for pc or ps3?
If your PC handles it, why not? It certainly has better graphics in PC. And, you will be able to mod the game whichever way you want! Already there are some high-resolution texture packs and other useful/funny mods.



I am not sure if Steam would give a holiday deal on skyrim, but I can certainly hope!
shouldn't you be making me a sandwich already?Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for pc or ps3?
If your PC is good enough then get it on PC. The PS3 version has issues with lag when your game save gets too big.
Not at all.



With the PC version you get the epic modding community and graphics that are just as good if not better.Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for pc or ps3?
Pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment