Wednesday, March 7, 2012

-Elder Scrolls V Skyrim- "What Is The Best Weapon That You Have Found So Far?" *10 point's*?

I'm just curious. The best weapon i have found is a dwarven mace... :/-Elder Scrolls V Skyrim- "What Is The Best Weapon That You Have Found So Far?" *10 point's*?
I didn't find it. I smithed it.



A Daedric battleaxe. A good two-hander with lots of clout once u improve it fully. I have my smithing to 100 with all the perks and can improve things epicly.
You should try smithing. With smithing you can make weapons far better than dwarven maces.

If you are a warrior smithing is a must!

And there is an easy way to train your smithing skill.

When you go to a blacksmith buy Iron Dagger's components and build 100 Iron Dagger. You are going to see your smithing skill increasing rapidly. Which will make you gain levels. Then use those perks to unlock new types of weapons. Then you can make them.-Elder Scrolls V Skyrim- "What Is The Best Weapon That You Have Found So Far?" *10 point's*?
ebony mace. by the looks of it, its nothing compared to the rest. no magic, nothing special. so i upgrade it to the best of my smithing abilities, the best of my enchanting skills now has fire and paralyze. then my armor and jewelry bonus to fortify one hand. it has becomes awesome!

same stats as deadric only 1 point lighter. can paralyze just enough to make them fall so that it has a boat load of charges. it is my end game weapon.

out damaged the a fully upgraded blade of woe (doesnt work with fortify 1 handed) I 1 hit kill an ancient dragon with a light sneak attack lol

i didnt even do the enchant loop. but hey to think that mace is common in high levels.. oh wait.. I HAVE TWO! XD
daedric sword here. guess thats what you find when your game time is over 100 hours-Elder Scrolls V Skyrim- "What Is The Best Weapon That You Have Found So Far?" *10 point's*?
Chillared, You get it in the thevies guild quest line.
the best i found was a iron dagger
  • katy perry tgif
  • barometer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment