Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you want The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, or do you want Dark Souls?

Why?

What convinces you that it will be better than it's predecessor and that you would pay $60 to get it right away?Do you want The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, or do you want Dark Souls?
I am personally getting The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I've seen actual gameplay of it, and it looks and seems to play amazing. And you get to kill DRAGONS. Like the giant Harry Potter kind.



And Skyrim is the sequel to Oblivion, and that is the primary reason I wanted it in the first place. The vast 10+ mile landscape is all hand made. Its one of the few games that if you see a beautiful mountain in the background, its not just a background, you can climb to the very top of that mountain if you want to.



I personally have never played Dark Souls so I can't tell you much about it. :(



Basically, I suggest you go on youtube and see gameplay of Skyrim and older gameplay of oblivion. And I'm sure you'll be able to make in informed decision.
Personally, I'm getting both of them. Dark Souls is much more difficult, and has multiplayer. Skyrim will be better to kick back and play, and it will have mods if you get the PC version. Dark Souls will also have no DLC. Skyrim will, and I think that Bethesda has a much better system for DLC than any other developer. But check out some gameplay videos, and there are quite a few people with early or Japanese copy's of Dark Souls streaming right now.



http://www.twitch.tv/moruid

http://www.twitch.tv/jepretv

http://www.twitch.tv/vxds210Do you want The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, or do you want Dark Souls?
I don't really see how cod fanboys will like it, but whatever. I'm getting Skyrim because I loved Oblivion and think that Skyrim looks great. The graphics are amazing, the combat system kicks ***, and everything about it seems fantastic. I just hope that Bethesda fixed everything that was wrong in Oblivion and kept everything that was right.
Agent is either trolling or retarded. Don't even compare Skyrim with Dark Souls. Skyrim is probably the only game that has a chance of getting game of the year over bf3.Do you want The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, or do you want Dark Souls?
Skyrim is going to suck. Hardcore Elder scrolls fans aren't going to like it. only cod fanboys and other gamers are going to like it.



Id lean more on dark souls.
fsg

No comments:

Post a Comment