Saturday, March 10, 2012

Are you going to buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ?

The fifth installment to the Elder Scrolls saga, follows TES4: Oblivion, approx 200 years later, the cities are bigger, there are more dungeons, cities/villages, etc.Are you going to buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ?
I have already pre-ordered it.



I enjoyed Oblivion a lot. And Skyrim should be at least as good as Oblivion.



And then of course there will be modding...this is an important aspect of a game for me. For once I get tired of the standard gameplay and have played throught it several times, I like to make my own quests, items, worlds, etc, and download similar things other modders have made. This added many hundreds of hours of gameplay to my Oblivion game...and I plan on doing the same with Skyrim.Are you going to buy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ?
I just couldn't get used to the vagueness of those games, so I won't buy it. I prefer more linear games, but Skyrim looks awesome, a more diverse map,dragons, all the goodness you would love in this type of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment