Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will I be able to play the new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Dell inspiron 1545?

I got the laptop about 2 years ago and i dont know how well my laptop will be able to handle the graphics from this new game. i dont need the graphics to be at the highest setting, i just want to be able to play.Will I be able to play the new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Dell inspiron 1545?
Absolutely not. It has Integrated graphics and even worse, It's a laptop.Will I be able to play the new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Dell inspiron 1545?
Look up the system requirements for the game and compare to the laptops spec's or go to this site enter the info to find out if the game will run. System Requirements Lab analyzes your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE. http://systemrequirementlab.com/Will I be able to play the new Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Dell inspiron 1545?
It -might- be able to if you drop quality settings (and maybe the resolution) down.
NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment