Saturday, February 25, 2012

Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row The Third?

I've never played any of the elder scrolls but this one looks epic and I play saints row 2 and it was alright.Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row The Third?
Elder scrolls is very in depth with everything. U have to plan out how ur going to upgrade ur personal otherwise ull get wiped. At the same time it'll have the most freedom of choices and being able to do realistically things, like take people weapons, clothing, etc. off their body. It's just like Fallout if uve played those. U can spend hours and things will still be interesting

Saints row will be shorter story and not as complex. Just like the GTA series u collect guns and money and kill. Also can drive fly and many other modern things and well outrageous stuff. Great for simple play and just blowing stuff up
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row The Third?
Lol so different,

Uh well SR3 looks freaking sweet, but Skyrim is going to take Months to finish.. upto you I don't know what else you play so I don't know how to help you, good luck with the choice...
Saints row is a grand theft auto knock off and not a great one, elder scrolls is a game other games knock off...theres nothing quite like it so definitely elder scrolls!Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Saints Row The Third?
Skyrim
Skyrim
the elder scrolls you will thank me when you have played it

No comments:

Post a Comment