Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will i be able to get into the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?

I've never really played any RPG. I tried to play Fallout 3 but it all seems so confusing. It was really difficult for me to get into. I like fantasy things, and this seems like it. It just seems so complex. I play games like red dead redemption, GTA4, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Halo 3, Fable 2, games like that. I would like to know how to make the game easier and will I be able to get into it?Will i be able to get into the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?
ah yeahWill i be able to get into the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?
I found Fallout 3 a very difficult game to get into. But, I was able to get into Skyrim within an hour. I love it! If you choose your character exactly the way you want to play it, and not worry about "oh I can become super powerful if I stop using magic, even though I like magic." As in choose to be sneaky if you like that or magical if you like that, it can be a lot of fun.



Skyrim is more closely related to Assassin's Creed than it is to Fallout as it has more of an ability to keep you entertained even without advancing in the storyline. I was able to spend 50 hours on just side quests without getting bored before going back to the main storyline.Will i be able to get into the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim?
The game's mechanics are not too hard to get into. Just as you have an idea of who you want to be (thief/warrior/mage) and how you will fight (sword/bow/magic/etc), then it will be plenty easy. The only way to know is to find out! If you want to try it, go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment