Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Skyrim elder scrolls v: what is the name of the house you can buy in riften?

In skyrim, I'm wondering if you can lickpick a house. I want to duplicate my armor so I want to break in the house you can buy in riften. What's the houses name?Skyrim elder scrolls v: what is the name of the house you can buy in riften?
House is Honeyside, its across the river from Pawned Prawn. err.. I dont think you can break into it - you need a key. Hmmm maybe if you tried from outside riften riverside enterence. Tell me if it works please.Skyrim elder scrolls v: what is the name of the house you can buy in riften?
You cant lockpick it, you need a key. Go to skyrim.wikia.com and search houses and itll tell you the price.
  • mike geary
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment