Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spiritually speaking, how sweet is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim going to be?

I thought we could all take a break from all of this arguing and just bask in the glory that was the announcement of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.



Bethesda announced yesterday (or today, depending on where you're reading this) that they've made a new engine for TES V, and I have one thing to say to that.



YESSSSSSS.



Thoughts?Spiritually speaking, how sweet is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim going to be?
No idea what it will be like, but as one of many people who has spent literally hundreds of hours on Oblivion I am sure that Skyrim will be f**king awesome. I just hope they don't change too much or make it multiplayer.Spiritually speaking, how sweet is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim going to be?
I hope they put back in levitation.Spiritually speaking, how sweet is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim going to be?
Does it run on compressed bullsh*t ?

No comments:

Post a Comment