Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you level up Destruction Magick quickly in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I'm lvl 21 my Destruction is 42 I'de like to level it up quickly any tips? p.s. I'de also like a tip to level up smithing to ;) Deadric armor seems coll and I'de like to get it.How do you level up Destruction Magick quickly in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
For destruction, unfortunately, you must cast spells on enemies to level it up. Dual casting shock/flames may be the best way to go.

Other than that, if you have the money, go buy levels from the mage that trains it in the College of Winterhold.

Smithing on the other hand, is easy as hell.. easiest* to level in the game.

Spam-create iron daggers all the way to 100. Iron daggers, because every item made gives the same amount of xp (stupid I know).

Goodluck!How do you level up Destruction Magick quickly in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
You can create a summon and kill it but still takes forever you just gotta go explore and enjoy killing stuff while you level it up

No comments:

Post a Comment