Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you combat spell-casters in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Every time I go against multiple magic casters in the game I get slaughtered. My shield doesn't seem to do a thing to impede the spells cast at me, and my health drops rapidly. Is there a way to combat magic-users effectively?How do you combat spell-casters in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Okay I know how you feel. My character is basically a Warrior/Rouge. The shields DONT help. Magic is really op. Anyways back to the question. I can think of three ways to do it. What I found most efficient (An NPC actually tells you this) was to run up with a sword and or dagger and hack and slash. Some potions help too. A good combo would be a sword or battle axe in one hand and a healing spell in the other. ANOTHER good way is to use a bow. I know, It wasn't my favorite solution but it takes them out pretty easily and at a distance too. The third way is to use magic yourself. You dont actually have to base your character on magic to use powerful spells. For bosses some scrolls would work as well.How do you combat spell-casters in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Try to use the spell ward that the guy from the collage of winter hold gives you almost right off the bat.



here a link to the quest: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/First_Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment