Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do you think sales for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will top Oblivions? What about MW3?

Well i think it will most definitely top Oblivion but i'm real curious about MW3 because they come out 3 days apart. I think within their first weeks Skyrim will top MW3 only because i'm sure more people pre-ordered that than COD because alot of people wait til Christmas to get the brand new COD. Any thoughts?Do you think sales for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will top Oblivions? What about MW3?
black ops lost a ton of cod players and oblivion is still bringing in the dough so probbly notDo you think sales for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will top Oblivions? What about MW3?
I'm not gonna bash on mw3, but I find the game to be repetitive and I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me to an extent. But yea I think skyrim will top those games just because its massive SO MUCH GAMEPLAY.Do you think sales for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will top Oblivions? What about MW3?
We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment