Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I get Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to work?

It goes all the way to the point where the prisoners are in the wagons and the wagons go down the road, and they get to the point where they stop, but then they never get out of the wagon. You can see the characters moving their heads around and everything, but the game never progresses past when the wagon stops. Also, there is no sound. Please help if you can.How do I get Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to work?
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.How do I get Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to work?
bring it back and tell them you have a defective game.



what are you expecting me to tell you? type in some ultra secret code that somehow unleashes it?How do I get Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to work?
A) Ignore the halfwit above me.
B) Try re-installing the version of Direct X found in your Skyrim folder. It's worked for some people - but not me yet : (
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • smart
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment