Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you become an Orc Blood Kin in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I am trying to become Blood Kin so I can go into a few delicious mines. I googled it and no one seems to be talking about this feature of the game. Help?How do you become an Orc Blood Kin in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
Complete the quest where you retrieve the Forgemaster's Fingers and return them to the orc king who will then make you Blood-Kin.



Even after doing this, when talking to other Blood-Kin orcs (like the librarian in the Mage's Collage), the dialog option for "Can you make me a Blood-Kin?" is still the only option and gives the same answer of "Trust like that is not freely given out" - one would think that after becoming Blood-Kin, they would act differently.How do you become an Orc Blood Kin in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
I was still able to get into the mines, when the orcs see you they start yelling at you to leave but dont attack on sight.



But anyways, i went to one stronghold and was given a mission to retrieve some item and bring it to the chief. I havent done the quest but I assume that would be something, at least for that one stronghold.How do you become an Orc Blood Kin in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment