Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you sprint in the Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for PC?

I have been playing for a while now, and just saw a youtube video where a dude sprinted, so I would like to know.



Thank YouHow do you sprint in the Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for PC?
Hold down the alt key. I know this has already been said but if you just hit escape and click controls you can see this all the buttons there.How do you sprint in the Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for PC?
I'm not 100% sure if this is default or if I changed it. But for me it is pressing down on the scroll wheel. Also there is a dragon shout that sorta shoots you forward incase you were thinking of this.How do you sprint in the Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim for PC?
I would think what you're seeing is a special sprint unlocked via. Dragon shout.



http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Whirl鈥?/a> To my knowledge there is no "sprint button."
Hold left the ALT key

No comments:

Post a Comment