Saturday, February 25, 2012

What game do you think will be the best CoD MW2, Battelfield 3, or Elder Scrolls v: Skyrim?

there are three upcoming games that I think look like they will be really good im trying to decide witch will be the best im thinking Elder Scrolls v: skyrim will be the best cause i wathched E3 and it looked awsome but MW2 looked really good to any thoughts.What game do you think will be the best CoD MW2, Battelfield 3, or Elder Scrolls v: Skyrim?
Im getting both MW3 and Battlefield 3 and im more excited for the latter, very realistic now it has frostbite



Hope this helped :)What game do you think will be the best CoD MW2, Battelfield 3, or Elder Scrolls v: Skyrim?
I will have to agree with u that Skyrim will be the best.



But what is best is a relative opinion. I'm not into online gaming so COD doesn't appeal to me. And I'm not a shooter type so shooting games are not my thing.



This of course leaves only Skyrim. So with my bias I have to say Skyrim will be the best.What game do you think will be the best CoD MW2, Battelfield 3, or Elder Scrolls v: Skyrim?
Cod mw2

No comments:

Post a Comment