Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am thinking of getting Elder Scrolls V Skyrim but keep seeing things about it having lots of bugs?

Is this game worth buying or do all the bugs make it a waste of money. I am not a big game player but this is the sort of game I enjoy and like to loose myself in for several hours at a time. Will I be able to play or is it going to be constant crashes and glitches. I have a minimum spec computer but would consider up grading my graphics card if it made game play better.I am thinking of getting Elder Scrolls V Skyrim but keep seeing things about it having lots of bugs?
After the last update (1.3) I haven't noticed any serious bugs. I haven't had any crashes to desktop (except ones I created myself by goofing around modding stuff in the game). And I haven't experienced any game-stopping bugs.



I think it's pretty safe to buy the game now. Usually with a game of this nature where there is such a vast amount of content, there will be bugs. After a month or so, the major bugs are corrected and the game is properly playable.



If u are not the type that just has to have a game on the first day of its release, then I suggest waiting a month or so to where u are sure if its stability before buying. Who knows, discounts might even be available by then...not with this game yet though.I am thinking of getting Elder Scrolls V Skyrim but keep seeing things about it having lots of bugs?
I got it a couple of days ago on ps3 after saying I would never get it but it's actually pretty good and I have noticed no bugs, the only problem I personally have is that there is no option to hide your helmet and still have the defence because I went to the effort of making my character only to have him covered up. This is petty, however and if you mainly play first person it isn't an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment