Saturday, February 25, 2012

Does it ruin any fun if I start The Elder Scrolls V w/o having played any of the others?

I like role-playing games and enjoy exploring what can be done in a game. If you've played this game what do you enjoy about it?



I like role-playing games and some first person shooters. I like a challenge and solving problems. The Zork series was one of my all time favorites back in the day.Does it ruin any fun if I start The Elder Scrolls V w/o having played any of the others?
You can play skyrim all you want even the developers said u dont have to play oblivion to understand it as it said on inside xbox i didnt finish oblivion and i bought skyrim today it is amazing. MUST BUY!Does it ruin any fun if I start The Elder Scrolls V w/o having played any of the others?
yes it does u will not get this game if you havnt played the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment