Saturday, February 25, 2012

When will The Elder Scrolls V be released?

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the Elder Scrolls V. I am hoping it will be on the current generation of consoles. I loved Morrowind and Oblivion, and I can't wait for the next installment.



What features do you think may be included?When will The Elder Scrolls V be released?
I am awaiting The Elder Scrolls V as well, trust me.. I've got a couple of thousand hours of Oblivion game play already and there's only so much you can do and so many times you can go through the game.. lol



Anyway, Bethesda was quoted in Maximum PC last year as saying Elder Scrolls V will be out some time in 2010 so it will be on current-gen consoles and PC.. (They have no interest in the Wii.)



http://www.maximumpc.com/tags/Elder+Scro鈥?/a>





There's no official word on what TES:V will entail.. However, I've heard unconfirmed rumors that Bethesda may consider an MMORPG-style format, as it would be a natural progression of the series and just might give Blizzard's World Of Warcraft some competition..



I have no doubt that some of Fallout 3's DNA will make it into TES:V, as Oblivion's DNA is obviously in Fallout 3.. Personally, I'm hoping for limb damage on myself and opponents, being able to nail those opponents to the wall of a cave or ruin using a crossbow, maybe collecting idols or statues to boost my attributes like the bobbleheads in F3, armor/weapon creation or upgrades using items found throughout the world, sneaking up behind an enemy and lopping off their sword arm before they can attack, etc..
i read in game informer that after new vegas (fallout) comes out they will start working on elder scrolls V

Report Abuse

When will The Elder Scrolls V be released?
Its said its going to be released sometime in 2010, so you have about a year more to wait (I Say it might be longer, just because no info has been released).



VERY little has been talked about when it comes to the fifth, so noone really knows much about gameplay, features, sotry, etc.
I e-mailed Bethesda about a month ago asking the same thing. They told me that there are currently no plans for another. But that was a month ago so it may have changed.When will The Elder Scrolls V be released?
The only mention of a fifth game was that it "could" be released in 2010...so it may be comming in 2010 or never.
  • boggle online
  • the office full episodes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment