Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My friend has not seen any random dragon in the elder scrolls V:Skyrim. can someone help us find out why?

our friends have found many random dragons far from the scripted dragon locations where you learn the shouts. those have been the only dragons we have seen from my one friend's game. can someone also tell us if the dragon come out with a higher difficulty.My friend has not seen any random dragon in the elder scrolls V:Skyrim. can someone help us find out why?
It's pure chance. All dragon encounters are. Heck, I've been at the thalmor dinner party in the courtyard, and had my FIRST random dragon attack, and kill all of them.My friend has not seen any random dragon in the elder scrolls V:Skyrim. can someone help us find out why?
you do not see any random dragons until after the quest "dragon rising" i have to fight one every couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment